Hollywood, CA- This past weekend, W Hotel Hollywood and GBK Productions rolled out the red carpet for celebrities just steps away from the Kodak Theater where the Oscars were held last night. GBK Productions is the most talked about and anticipated gifting event of the Oscar season. The luxury lifestyle gift lounge and special events company honored the nominees and presenters of the 2011 Academy Awards with treats such as:
Tears of Bleu (jeans), Anita Talber (novel), Angus Mitchell (gift certificate to salon), Arbonne International (anti-aging beauty products), Baker Street Bakery (apple pie), Bota Box (wine box), CAbi (clothing items and gift certificate for clothing line), Caddilac Fragrance (cologne), Caribbean Living Magazine (one-week stay in the Caribbean), Cocopotamus Chocolate (dark chocolate fudge truffles), Cookie for a Koz (gourmet cookies), DECLEOR Paris (beauty products for men and women), Diamonds by Donna (earth-grown and cultured diamonds, hand-made bracelets and necklaces), Diane Lai (beauty products), Ematic (4GB Video MP3 Player and designer headphones), Exclusive Sedan Service (gift certificate for chauffeured luxury transportation), Far North Infrared Wellness (infrared sauna), Felicity, LLC (luxury handcrafted purses), GlyMed Plus Advanced Aesthetics (oil free moisturizer for men and spa kit for pets), Gallopping Cow Fine Food (assorted pepper jellies), Glimmer Body Art (glitter tattoo kits), basicare (beauty products), Julep (nail polish and nail care), Kefty Home Gym (portable fitness tool), Just Bling Watches (premium diamond watches), Bardes Interiors (gift certificate for an in-home design consultation), Maze Home Store (leather bracelet key ring and gift certificate), MegaFood (food supplements and SIGG water bottle), Nano Magnetics (magnetic contructors), NYR Organics (organic beauty products), Pitahaya Swimsuites (bathing suits), Puretoes (footcover for yoga, pilates, martial arts, etc.), RevitaLash (eyelash conditioner, conditioner and mascara), RumbaTime (water-resistant watches), SENSA Weight-Loss System (nutrient blend of antioxidants, vitamins), ComforPedic by Simmons (ComforPedic Mystic mattress and pillow), TEI Spa (facial cleansing products), Umi Children’s Shoes (European inspired children’s shoes), William Rast Eyeware (sunglasses), Yakult (gift certificate), Zamani Retreat Kempinski (seven-night all inclusive health package in Africa’s prime holistic health retreat) and Ziba Beauty (eyebrow beauty products).
Actress Jaime Pressly admiring a pair of Tears of Bleau Jeans
Who in their right mind doesn't like star treatment? Though on a less "generous" level, VIP’s and media were also invited to enjoy the gifts, food, and merriment that was to be had at GBK's event. The LuxLady got to rub elbows with celebrities such as Jane Lynch, Jacki Weaver, Cloris Leachman, Jaime Pressly, William Shatner, Teri Hatcher, Cheech Marin, Mike O’Mailey, Malin Akerman, Charlotte Ross, Regina King, Kelly Rutherford, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Boris Kodjoe, Lauren Velez, Terell Owens, Niecy Nash, Tony Shalhoub, Josh Sussman, Tim Daley, Natasha Henstridge, Michael Vartan, Maria Menounos, Chris Harrison, to name a few.
Standouts for the Luxlady are listed below in no particular order. Click on company to be linked directly to website:
- Julep Nail Parlor which treated attendees to a manicure. Julep is launching the Julep Growth Revitalizing Serum this March, the first ever nail serum to use groundbreaking peptide-technology to transform the health and strength of your nails. It retails for $38.
- RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner, Eyebrow Conditioner and Volumizing Mascara for the most dramatic lashes ever.
- Decléor Paris Aroma White C.
- Bota Box, the original environmentally friendly premium 3L wine box.
- SENSA QUENCH, a delicious low calorie, sugar-free nutrient blend of antioxidants, vitamins and green tea.
- Cocopotamus Chocolate handmade, gourmet dark chocolate, fudge filled truffles in 22 flavors.
- Cookies for a Koz freshly baked gourmet cookies with ten percent of proceeds benefitting the Starlight Children's Foundation.
- Diane Lai soft , all natural skincare developed for adults, infants and toddlers.
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Travel Set with 10 anti-aging products.
- PureToes, the world's leading fashion forward Yoga and Pilates footcovers.
Cocopotamus Chocolate Truffles
Bota Box Wine
Carin von Berg